Our mission at the Calgary Pickleball Club is to promote and develop the sport of pickleball in Calgary for everyone.
We believe in fair play, inclusivity, exercise and health, safety, and fun with a goal towards social interaction, skill development, and affordability.
Additionally, as the largest club in Canada, our goal is to develop a dedicated pickleball facility in Calgary.
Whether you are new to pickleball or are a seasoned player, we invite you to join us!
Benefits of Membership
- Free Introductory Clinic: A certified instructor will provide those new to the game a safe and fun-filled introduction to the sport.
- Lessons/Skills and Drills Sessions: Novice and intermediate players can learn and develop the skills required to improve their play.
- Play sessions for all skill levels: CPC is committed to creating play opportunities for social, recreational, competitive and tournament play.
- Join our campaign to develop a "Dedicated" indoor pickleball facility.
These are just some of the benefits of membership. To read more, please visit our website.
Why join the Calgary Pickleball Club? Because we're awesome!
To join or renew your membership, click on the JOIN-RENEW button above.
After a new member has completed the signup process, in approximately 3 days you will be added to any applicable signups managed by the Sign Up Genius system using the email you provided with your membership. (Please be patient, this process is completed manually by volunteers.)
The Calgary Pickleball Club is a registered society and membership is only open to anyone.
The 2022 CPC membership period is January 1 through December 31. The CPC fee is $40. Along with joining the CPC, you will be joining Pickleball Alberta ($5) and Pickleball Canada ($10) for a total of $55 plus a small processing fee.
Membership fees are non-refundable.
* Small processing fee applies