$ RBCPA Membership Fee
The annual membership fee (new or renewing members) is $30.00 CAD, which includes:
- $17.50 membership in the Richmond BC Pickleball Association (RBCPA)
- $2.50 membership in Pickleball BC (PBC)
- $10.00 membership in Pickleball Canada (PCO)
- There is a small additional payment processing fee at the time of registration.
- The membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st. For any new membership purchased between October 1st and December 31st, your membership to RBCPA, Pickleball BC and Pickleball Canada will be extended to December 31st of the following year.
- Membership in Pickleball Canada provides medical insurance for you in case of injury while playing Pickleball. Insurance is a City of Richmond requirement for organized play on public facilities, so we require membership in Pickleball Canada and Pickleball BC in order to be a member of the RBCPA.
- Membership in Pickleball BC provides resources to promote & support Pickleball throughout British Columbia.
Members who have a previously paid up membership with PBC and PCO through another Pickleball club will only be charged $17.50 for the RBCPA membership.
Please click on the "JOIN-RENEW" button above to join the Richmond BC Pickleball Association.
* Small processing fee applies