If you have been a member of any Pickleball Alberta (PA) or any affiliated club in the past you have a PCO membership number. Please look up that number, and DO NOT press the "I am a new member" button. If you press "I am a new member" you will create a new PCO membership record, duplicating your membership record and causing other problems for you and administrators. When you enter your PCO number it will automatically enter your information. To join a second or subsequent club, lookup your current PCO number. Do NOT create a new member record to join a second club. Your single membership record can have several clubs tied to it.
You will need to sign a liability waiver to proceed. Ensure that you choose Seba Pickleball and Tennis Club as your affiliation located in Zone 5. Once your membership has been entered you will receive the code for the lock on the courts which will be changed on a regular basis.
If you are not a member of Pickleball Canada and Pickleball Alberta you will automatically become a member when you sign up for your SPATA membership for an additional fee of $25 as follows:
- Pickleball Alberta Fee: $15
- Pickleball Canada Fee: $10
Pickleball Alberta and Pickleball Canada provides each registrant with the insurance coverage required to operate our club. The insurance protects each member of our club as well as all our volunteers who manage the courts.
In order to get a SPATA membership, it must be done on line by pressing the JOIN-RENEW button to begin the registration process.
What your annual membership provides:
- Affiliation with Pickleball Canada and Pickleball Alberta.
- Use of the courts at Seba Beach.
- Invitations to tournaments and social events.
- Organization of play as needed.
- Enable the club to provide clinics and workshops aimed at improving the skills of members at all levels.
Annual membership fees are used to:
- Purchase new nets, balls, and other equipment.
- Cover administration costs.
- Ongoing regular maintenance of courts to ensure player safety.
- Provide liability insurance to the organization