Fair play and sportsmanship are keys to success and enjoyment in any sport. To ensure safety and smooth operations on the pickleball courts, we request you follow the below guidelines:
- Wear proper court shoes.
- Consider wearing some sort of eye protection.
- Always warm up before beginning your play session.
- Do not run into other active courts when playing your ball.
- Do not chase your ball through other active courts—wait for others to return your ball to you.
- If a loose ball comes comes on your court or behind it, stop play immediately and call out "BALL". Then replay your rally.
- When going to and from a court, be aware and stay well clear of other active players and courts.
- Keep yourself well hydrated.