2024 LCPC Membership - Renewing & New Members
Membership has been Temporarily Capped
Monday January 15, 2024 @ 8AM - Lake Country Pickleball Club has temporarily capped membership to allow us to complete our planning and scheduling for the 2024 season. There is a waitlist for new and returning members. If you are interested in renewing your membership, or joining the club as a new member, please complete the registration process outlined below to place your name on our waitlist.
- Click on the JOIN/RENEW button ( returning members please select RENEW )
- Select > British Columbia
- Select > Lake Country Pickleball as the club you want to join
- Complete the registration form with your personal information
- Sign (Check) all Release & Waiver forms
- Payment is NOT required to join the waitlist
- When space is available, you will receive an invitation via email to complete the membership process and submit your payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your payment and membership have been processed.
Names on the waitlist may receive an email invitation to complete their membership anytime before or during the 2024 season as space becomes available.
Our membership numbers are dependent on the court time provided by the District of Lake Country (DLC) under a negotiated license agreement. We are working to complete our agreement with the DLC on/or before March 31, 2024.
MEMBERSHIP FEES - for the 2024 season are:
Lake Country Pickleball - $52.50
Pickleball BC - $5.00
Pickleball Canada - $10.00
Total - $67.50 plus applicable fees & taxes
Note: If you have previously registered with Pickleball Canada and/or Pickleball BC through another club, you will only be charged the LCPC membership fee of $52.50 plus taxes and fees. Previous payments will be automatically recognized by the system based on your Pickleball Canada membership number.
Prices & Deadlines
All prices in CAD $
* Small processing fee applies