Important Information and UGDSB rules for gym use
Important Information For All Clinic Participants
1. Arrive 10 minutes before the start of your specific clinic. If you are participating in multiple clinics that are not back-to-back, you are asked to leave the building. No spectators are permitted.
2. Site: Mitchell Woods Public School, 670 Willow Rd, Guelph, ON. Signage will be posted on the outside door closest to the parking lot to guide you to the gym.
3. Rules of the Upper Grand District School Board Permit include: indoor shoes are to be worn in the gym, water only (no food in the gym), washrooms and gym are the two areas of the school that can be used for our purposes, no smoking/vaping on school property.
4. Gym bags and coats are to be hung on the hooks in the entry and not on the gym floor, or on the stage. Please keep valuables in your car.
5. Photos will be taken; please indicate to the Event Host if you would prefer not to be included. A group photo will also be taken at the end of each separate clinic as well.
6. Name tags will be provided and can be picked up just outside the gym when you arrive.
7. FIRST AID: The Event Host will oversee this and be on-site all day.
8. Two door prizes will be drawn at the end of the day:
PRIZE #1- to be determined
PRIZE #2- Sport Chek $50.00 gift card
Please drop your name tag in the box (just outside the gym) as you complete your clinic session for the draw.
9. A Big shout-out to our clinic sponsors:
WELLINGTON CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS GROUP (nets)
KORTRIGHT PHARMACY (first aid supplies)
SPORT CHEK (gift card)
10. LEARN LOTS, BE SAFE, AND HAVE FUN!
Taylored Pickleball Academy will also have some items on hand for purchase if anyone is interested. Shirts, hats, sweaters, bags, etc. and paddles available to demo. They take cash, etransfer, or credit.