Welcome to East Rocky View Pickleball Club.
This is where you register for and pay for membership to your club, Pickleball Alberta and Pickleball Canada organizations. We'd love to have you play with us, but we are a restricted club. Do you meet the following conditions?
- Resident of Rocky View County or
- Prior approval from a club board member
If so, email Terry or Nicole and let them know you meet these conditions and would like to join. You will then be provided with information needed to complete your registration.
Once you have the needed information, start the registration process by clicking on the Join/Renew button above.
At the end of the registration you will likely see four separate charges if you are not already a PA or PCO member:
- $ 0 for the East Rocky View PIckleball Club
- $5.00 for Pickleball Alberta (PA)
- $10.00 for Pickleball Canada (PCO)
- A small processing fee for credit card processing and system development.
Playing Times and User Fees
Our club uses SignUp for members to see days and times plus number of members signed up.
- Indus Venue plays on Thursday and Friday from 7 - 9 pm
- Langdon Venue plays on Tuesday from 7 - 9 pm September to May
We have a user pay system where the cost is $7 per person each night. We prefer e-transfers of $35 for 5 nights or $70 for 10 times. Record your attendance in the binder when you arrive.
- Indus - email@example.com
- Langdon - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bow Valley Agricultural Society administers a SignUp for daytime pickleball in Indus, Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 pm and 2:30-4:30 pm.
BVAS membership required. See link for more info or email email@example.com.