Where to Play in Ituna
Indoor Play - Winter Months
Indoor play usually begins in late September, depending on weather and darkness. Indoor Play is held at the Ituna School gym on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 to 8:00 pm. The School has been very gracious in offering us a place to play and we have begun to use the school's gym following COVID protocol as per Saskatchewan Public Health orders of October 1,2021.
- Masking is not required but you may do so if you wish. Those 18 years of age and older are not required to mask while participating in the sport as long as Proof of Vaccination can be provided.
- If you are not a member of the Ituna Pickleball Club, you will need to sign a waiver, releasing injury liability. Becoming a member costs $20 for a 1 year membership which includes membership to Pickleball Canada, Pickleball Saskatchewan and the Ituna Pickleball Club as well as provides insurance. You can become a member of the Ituna Pickleball Club here. If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us by phone or text 306 539 3555, 306 795 7180, 306 795 7646 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rarely... but it does happen, we have to cancel our play, so please, if it is your first time joining us, contact us by texting or calling 306 539 3555 prior to attending so that you can be sure we are there.
Outdoor Play - Summer Months
The Ituna Pickleball Club Courts are located at 17 1st Ave NW in Ituna, SK (behind the local Post Office).
- Two courts are available with permanent posts and nets. The surface is asphalt.
- Currently use of the courts is open to the public and there is no charge for use.
- Courts are reserved for Ituna Pickleball Club members on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 to 8:00 pm