Where to Play Pickleball in Ituna
Indoor Play - Winter Months
Indoor play usually begins in late September/early October, depending on weather and darkness. Indoor Play is held at the Ituna School gym on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
- Masking is not required but you may do so if you wish.
- We welcome you to come twice to try out the sport to see if it is for you. We will ask you to sign a waiver releasing us from liability these 2 times. After that we will require you to become a member of the Ituna Pickleball Club, because of insurance. Becoming a member costs $26.18 for a 1 year membership which includes membership to Pickleball Canada, Pickleball Saskatchewan and the Ituna Pickleball Club as well as provides insurance. You can become a member of the Ituna Pickleball Club here.
- We also require that after you have enjoyed the 2 free evenings with us you pay either a User/Drop In Fee of $5 per evening or a one time fee of $25 which will allow you to play all winter long, twice a week. You can pay this $25 fee by cheque or cash when you arrive or you can e transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rarely... but it does happen, we have to cancel our play, so please, if it is your first time joining us, contact us by texting or calling 306 539 3555 prior to attending so that you can be sure we are there.
Outdoor Play - Summer Months
The Ituna Pickleball Club Courts are located at 17 1st Ave NW in Ituna, SK (behind the local Post Office).
- Two courts are available with permanent posts and nets. The surface is asphalt.
- Currently use of the courts is open to the public and there is no charge for use.
- Courts are reserved for Ituna Pickleball Club members on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 to 8:00 pm