Requirements To Play
In order to participate in pickleball play at any of the venues or sessions organized by the Revelstoke Pickleball Club, you must:
- be able to show proof of membership in Pickleball Canada (includes Pickleball BC) for insurance purposes
- complete a waiver of claims releasing the Revelstoke Pickleball Club of liability
- complete a waiver of claims releasing the venue at which we are playing of liability
- create a SignUpGenius account (free - requires first and last name and email address)
Upon satisfying the above stipulations, please inform us at Revelstoke Pickleball Club in order to be added to the list of participants having access to venues and sessions.
Please be considerate of the health of fellow players and refrain from participating if you are not feeling well for any reason.
The 2024 Revelstoke Pickleball Club annual fee is $30 per person and will expire on December 31, 2024. Membership fee can be paid in cash at any session organized by the club (please inform the session facilitator) or by e-transfer to the Revelstoke Pickleball Club using firstname.lastname@example.org Please include appropriate information in the comment section of the e-transfer for our treasurer.
Club membership is optional.
Unfortunately, drop-in pickleball can not be accommodated at this time.
We are using SignUpGenius to allow participants to sign up for pickleball sessions.
The fee for participation in club organized pickleball sessions will be:
- $6.00 per person for club members or
- $10.00 per person for non-club members
One and a half hour pickleball sessions will have a maximum of ten players while two hour pickleball sessions will have a maximum of twelve players in order to ensure adequate playing time for everyone.
Revelstoke Pickleball Club currently has secured play space at two indoor venues:
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church hall
- Begbie View Elementary School gym
During the winter, play occurs at the St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church hall at the following times:
- Monday 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM (2.0 hrs)
- Tuesday 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM (2.0 hrs)
- Tuesday 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM (1.5 hrs)
- Tuesday 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM (1.5 hrs)
- Wednesday 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM (2.0 hrs)
- Wednesday 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM (2.0 hrs)
- Thursday 09:30 PM - 11:30 PM (2.0 hrs)
- Thursday 06:00 PM - 07:30 PM (1.5 hrs)
- Thursday 07:30 PM - 09:00 PM (1.5 hrs)
- Saturday 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM (2.0 hrs)
- Saturday 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM (2.0 hrs)
During the school year, play occurs at the Begbie View Elementary School gym at the following times:
- Monday 06:30 PM - 08:30 PM (2.0 hrs)
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church hall is located at 512 Mackenzie Avenue between Fourth and Fifth streets. The hall entrance is located on Mackenzie Avenue at Fifth Street.
Begbie View Elementary School gym is located at 1001 MacKenzie Avenue.
The Revelstoke Community Center multipurpose rooms are located at 600 Campbell Avenue.
During the summer, outdoor play occurs primarily at the Columbia Park pickleball courts located at 137A Colbeck Road. Play times are frequently organized through our Facebook page.