Come Play with Us!
On any given day, dawn to dusk, and as long as its dry, you'll find us on the courts!
Douglas Park Pickleball is a group of active, community-minded, fun and inclusive people who range in age and ability, but all have a passion for giving back and playing pickleball!
As a group, it is our aim to create a warm, welcoming and inviting forum for people to not only learn and play pickleball, but to feel a sense of community.
Tarif et dates limites
|Charity Tournament T-shirt
|Charity Tournament Mug
Be a Tournament Sponsor
There are many ways to assist our fundraising efforts for our annual Charity Tournament, in support of the Douglas Park Community School. Please contact Kristina if you or your company would like to help in one of these ways:
1. Monetary donation - all funds donated to the school (tax receipts available)
2. Donate a prize - we sell raffle tickets throughout the tournament for our prize draws - these are a huge part of our fundraising
3. Provide goods & services - water and snacks, or branded items such as water bottles or other gear for player and/or spectators - we can also add your items to our player registration bags
4. Vendor table - your business may set up a table at the court for a minimum donation - you can display product info, interact with the community, or sell product - limited spaces available
5. Discount coupons - direct traffic to your business by providing vouchers or coupons for your business to players, volunteers or spectators. Printed materials can be placed in all player registration bags.
2024 Charity Tournament
Just announced! ...our 2024 Tournament dates:
Our 4th Annual Charity Tournament will be held from July 4-7, 2024!
Douglas Park will be joining with many other BC clubs to support PADS (Pacific Assistance Dogs Society) - a registered charity - with the "Paddles for PADS" charity tournament on April 20, 2024! More details, and registration info, will be announced soon.
Pacific Assistance Dogs (PADS) breeds, raises and trains fully certified assistance dogs. Our service (mobility & PTSD) and hearing dogs provide life-changing independence to those with disabilities. Our accredited facility dogs work with community professionals such as teachers, RCMP and psychologists to help support healthy communities. PADS is a fully accredited member of Assistance Dogs International.
Thank you to our many volunteers who helped make our 2023 Charity Tournament a success! We had fun celebrating with you at our Volunteer Appreciation Pizza Party!
If you would like to be a volunteer at our 2024 Charity Tournament, please contact us!
Tous les dons seront versées à : Douglas Park Community School Society