HOW TO REGISTER / RENEW
Alberta Clubs and Pickleball Alberta are on the move - - all our membership registrations will be processed on this site by June 7 2021!
The following clubs are already set up on this membership system and you can continue to renew or join with them by clicking the above Register button:
- Airdrie Pickelball Club
- Coaldale Pickleball Club
- Edmonton Pickleball Club
- Grande Prairie Pickleball Club
By June 7, 2021 individuals wishing to join or renew their membership with a club that is affiliated with Pickelball Alberta will be able to do so on this site by using the above Register button.
- If you are renewing your club membership or have been an Alberta club member in the last 2 years - choose the 'I am renewing with Pickleball Canada" option so that your existing or lapsed membership can be found and re-used. Please do not choose the "I am new to Pickleball Canada" option.
- If you see a club fee of more than zero dollars, you will be registering with Pickleball Canada (PCO), Pickleball Alberta (PA) and your club all at once.
- If you see a club fee of zero dollars, complete your registration with PC and PA, then go to your club's website to pay your club fee.
Once PA is fully transitioned to this new membership system you pay once for all three levels of administration. See the table below.
|Affiliate Club Fees||variable (see club).|
|Pickleball Alberta (PA) Fees||$5.00.|
|Pickleball Canada (PCO) Fees||$10.00
NOTE: If you are registering as a person who does not belong to an affiliated club, you will pay the PA fee and the PCO fee, as stated above.
* Small processing fee applies