Are you sure this individual isn't the following:
Membership Types (Pickleball Manitoba)
PCO Membership Type (Pickleball Canada)
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT(hereinafter referred to as the "Release Agreement")
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Release Agreement shall apply to all subsequent membership renewals.
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE OR GIVE UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE OR CLAIM COMPENSATION FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT
TO: PICKLEBALL CANADA ORGANIZATION, and its affiliated provinces and territories and its local associations and clubs, and their respective directors, officers, employees, instructors, agents, representatives, volunteers, independent contractors, subcontractors, sponsors, successors and assigns (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Releasees").
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I am aware that participating in the sport of pickleball involves many risks, dangers and hazards including, but not limited to: collision with other persons or objects; being struck by a paddle; being hit by a ball; the risk of stroke, heart attack or other similar life threatening conditions caused by physical exertion; the risk of personal injury including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, brain injury, spinal cord injury including paraplegia or quadriplegia, or death; loss of balance or control; slips, trips and falls; negligent first aid; failure to act safely or within one’s own ability; negligence of other persons; and, NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS REFERRED TO ABOVE. I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of the Releasees accepting my application for membership in the Pickleball Canada Organization and, as applicable, my affiliated province or territory and local association or club, and permitting my use of the facilities and premises provided by the Releasees (hereinafter "the premises"), I hereby agree as follows:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against THE RELEASEES, and TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer, as a result of my participation in the sport of pickleball including, but not limited to, my use of the premises DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER ANY PROVINCIAL OCCUPIERS’ LIABILITY LEGISLATION ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES THE FAILURE ON PART OF THE RELEASEES TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS REFERRED TO ABOVE.
2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage to property of or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my use of or presence on the premises;
3. This Release Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
4. This Release Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Release Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the Province of Manitoba and no other jurisdiction; and
5. Any litigation involving the parties to this Release Agreement shall be brought solely within the Province of Manitoba, and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Manitoba.
In entering into this Release Agreement I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of pickleball other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS RELEASE AGREEMENT AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, ASSIGNS AND REPRESENTATIVES MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
Winnipeg West Pickleball Code of Conduct
Every member of the Winnipeg West Pickleball (WWPB) pledges the following:
1. I will always remember that pickleball is a game and I am playing to have FUN.
2. I will treat others with respect.
3. I will exhibit fairness and honesty in me dealings with others.
4. I will observe the rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
5. I will be a positive influence on members and others to encourage teamwork.
6. I will not flaunt my position or standing within the club.
7. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
8. I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of others.
9. I will not engage in the use of excessive profanity
10. I will not criticize my partner or other members, not fault them for their mistakes.
11. I will dress in safe and appropriate attire, including proper non-marking footwear.
WWPB encourages its members to be vigilant in applying these codes and to:
A) constantly demonstrate good sportsmanship.
B) bring to the attention of the WWPB Board any concerns. The Board will apply it Discipline Policy
to those who consistently fail to act in accordance with the Code of Conduct.