- Pickleball Canada sanctioned and unsanctioned tournaments can be found on Pickleball Brackets. Click on the blue highlighted word "Pickleball Brackets" and you will be directed to the website.
- Pickleball Canada's schedule of tournaments can be found by clicking here
- Gimli Recreational Centre 45 Centennial Road is hosting a tournament on April 22, 23, 24 2022
- Smash into Summer HLC Pickleball Tournament - Registration opens April 6 2022 at 8am. This is a sanctioned tournament. For details view Pickleball Brackets
- Manitoba Seniors 55+ Games - Pickleball Event - Selkirk, MB June 7/9 2022
Event format will be Modified Round Robin/Round Robin depending on entries. There are 5 Age Categories.(55, 60, 65, 70, & 75+)
There are 3 doubles Categories.(Women, Mixed, & Men). There are 3 Skill Levels. (3.0, 3.5, & 4.0+).
Top 2 Teams in each Age, Skills, & Doubles (Women, Mixed, & Men) will qualify to represent Manitoba at Canadian Senior 55+ Games in Kamloops from August 23/26, 2022. Should any of the top two teams be unable to attend, other teams may be selected based on rankings. Canadian Senior 55+ Games - Pickleball Event Kamloops, BC August 23/26 2022.