Signing Up to Play
Outdoor Play at Larch Rink Courts--Signing-Up for Next Week's Play
You will be sent an email informing you that the sign-up for the next week ending Sunday, is available Thursday of the current week, at 8 a.m. If you are a new member and haven't received the sign-up email, let Mike Layton know as noted below. The sign-up site will be noted. Just click on the Register button and complete the information.
The calendar of events for the week can be found HERE as well as on the BVPA website under the "Quick Links".
Please sign-up promptly to avoid disappointment as spots are limited to 20 per session. You will be put on a Waitlist if event is full and automatically taken off if/when a spot is available.
Questions? Problems? Contact email@example.com
- You can only sign-up for 3 sessions starting Thursday, at 8 a.m.
- You can sign-up for additional sessions starting the following Sunday, at 8 a.m. for sessions where spaces exist.
- If you are playing in a MXDSP (Mixed Doubles Same Partner) event, each partner must sign-up individually.
- If you are signing up for a MXDDP (Mixed Doubles Different Partner) event, you must sign up in your proper category (Novice, Intermediate or Advanced).
- The sign-up site has all the play information and details you need to know.
- Information regarding changes and cancellations can also be found on the sign-up site.
- Session Captains are needed for each session. Your registration asks when you would be available to help out
If you need to Cancel or change a registration, you can now do this yourself.
See the information in the FAQ tab of this website. Thanks.