Many players ask why they should spend $5.00 /year to Pickleball Manitoba.
Here are some of the many reasons to join.
- You have a "love affair" for pickleball and want to contribute to the Provincial Sport Organization that is committed to the growth of Pickleball and supports the development of recreational and tournament players throughout Manitoba.
- You receive Participant Accident Insurance coverage that protects the individual player member, their Club, their facility, their Provincial organization and Pickleball Canada. Click here for more details about the insurance coverage.
- Receive “members only” E-newsletters from Pickleball Manitoba and Pickleball Canada.
- Receive advanced notice of upcoming tournaments and training clinics to take advantage of our early registration benefits.
- Members also have access to our portable nets, balls, demo paddles, and ball machine for special events and training sessions.
- Membership includes voting rights at our Annual General Meeting to give you the opportunity for your voice to be heard and to make an impact.
Pickleball Manitoba and Pickleball Canada are volunteer organizations and your dues provide the funds that help us grow the sport throughout the country and throughout our province. Here are some initiatives we are currently working on….
- Prepare, and submit an Application for Sport Recognition to Sport Manitoba. When awarded ensure all compliance requirements for sustaining ongoing recognition are fully met.
- Advocate to adopt pickleball as a standard sport in the education system in Manitoba.
- Formalize, and deliver, province wide, coaching and officials development programs, athlete skill development programs which includes overseeing the development of para-pickleball at all levels throughout Canada.