Code of Conduct
All members of Markham Pickleball Club agree to play the game with the utmost respect and consideration for other players and the environment
Specifically, members of Markham Pickleball agree to:
- exhibit good sportsmanship and encourage others to do the same.
- behave in a manner that promotes the health, safety, and well-being of others.
- use language and actions that are positive, encouraging, and supportive.
- exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others.
- be a positive role model for others learning the game.
- take an active role as an ambassador for Markham Pickleball in promoting the game as a fun activity for all ages.
- follow our club rules.