Edmonton Pickleball Club Etiquette
* Code of Conduct
There is zero tolerance for foul language, comments of a sexual, gender, or racist nature. Unsportsmanlike conduct, inappropriate behaviour, or language may result in suspension or cancellation of membership in accordance with EPC bylaws.
* Arrive on time (at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled start)
* Introduce yourself before a game.
* Do not take advantage of a player’s physical limitations.
* Call out score every time you serve so that your opponents can hear the score.
* You have 10 seconds to serve after you announce the score.
* If you or your partner are not sure if the ball is in or out,( IT's IN) rule 6.D.8
* If you hit a ball into another court, immediately YELL “Ball on Court!”. Do NOT chase the ball onto the other court.
* Do not offer advice to other players, unless asked for it.
* Compliment people for outstanding amazing shots or for a great game.
* Leave no garbage .