Winnipeg West Pickleball Code of Conduct.
Every member of Winnipeg West Pickleball (WWPB) pledges the following:
1. I will always remember that pickleball is a game and I am playing to have FUN.
2. I will treat others with respect.
3. I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others.
4. I will observe the rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
5. I will be a positive influence on members and others to encourage teamwork.
6. I will not flaunt my position or standing within the club.
7. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
8. I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of others.
9. I will not engage in the use of profanity.
10. I will not criticize my partner or other members, not fault them for their mistakes.
11. I will dress in safe and appropriate attire, including proper non-marking footwear.
12. WWPB encourages its members to be vigilant in applying these codes and to:
a) constantly demonstrate good sportsmanship.
b) bring to the attention of the WWPB Board any concerns.