Club Covid Procedures
Our Playing Guidelines are as follows: Please take the time to read!
All indoor play at Sturgeon Heights CC or Bruce Oake Recovery Centre (TBD) will require you to be fully vaccinated. Your QR code will be scanned on first visit.
1. You must not play if you:
• Are under direction to self-monitor or self-isolate.
• Are experiencing any cold, flu symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, weakness, headache etc.).
2. Only registered Members of WWPB will be eligible to play. No drop-in play can be allowed until further notice. If you know of people that wish to play and are not a member of WWPB, have them visit our site and join, (Click here to join).
3. PMI / PCO membership required for City of Winnipeg Insurance.
4. Masks are required everywhere in the facilities, this includes when sitting between games. Masks are optional when actively playing.
5. Proper social distancing rules must also be followed at all times when moving on to, off of and beside the courts.
6. Play time is limited to 120 minutes. Players are asked to arrive no earlier than 5-10 minutes prior to their court time and to leave the courts immediately after their play. When you arrive, DO NOT enter the buildings before your group leader. Remember social distancing! Your attendance will be recorded for contact tracing.
7. Hand sanitizer is provided.
8. Sanitized balls will be provided for each court. When finished play wipe the balls with a sanitized rag before storing for the next group.
9. No running on other courts to retrieve balls. Ask for them to be returned to you.
10. If you help with setting up or take down of nets, you SHOULD wear a mask.
11. Be sure to sanitize your hands.
On behalf of the Board members of WWPB, please take care of yourself and stay safe.