INDOOR PLAY LOCATIONS
Registration will open for our January to April Sessions on Nov.15th. @ 8:00AM
Register for an Indoor Play spot, October to December:
Most spots are full for indoor play already (A couple of spots in Advanced "C" remaining). No drop in available, but if you are interested, add your name to the wait list for a group of your skill rating.
Open Play for all Club Members at The Bruce Oake Recovery Centre:
Friday at 8AM-10AM –Play for all club members, signup genius will be used to limit to 24. We will collect a $5 drop-in donation fee for Bruce Oake. So, if you’re available on Wednesdays, come on out!
Drill the Skill Sessions at The Bruce Oake Recovery Centre.
As a part of our evolving Pickle Skills - Player Development Program, we want to advise Winnipeg West members of another opportunity to grow your game.
Starting Wednesday November 9th, 2022 (and ending on November 30th, 2022), “drill the skill sessions” will be held at Bruce Oak Recovery Centre, 255 Hamilton St. (St. James). Each session will run from 8 AM to 10 AM.
These sessions are free of charge. You must be a club member to participate.
Open Play for all Club Members at Sturgeon Heights CC:
Saturday at 8AM-10AM –Play for all club members, signup genius will be used to limit to 3 extra players to supplement the existing Saturday players. We will collect a $5 drop-in donation fee. So, if you’re available on Saturday mornings, come on out!
Sturgeon Heights CC, indoor Play Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. October 3rd to April 30th 2022-23.
- Enter the building using the west side door by the hockey rinks.
- Leave shoes etc. under the benches, take valuables with you.
- All washrooms are open this year, change rooms may not be available, due to construction.
- Please arrive and depart the building on time to reduce congestion in the entry areas.
- Parking is in the lane along the rinks and also in front of the building.
The Bruce Oake recovery Centre indoor play Monday, Wednesday, Friday at starting October 3rd to April 30th 2022-23.
Bruce Oake Procedures:
- Enter using the gym door on the West side close to the parking area.
- Leave outdoor shoes in the entrance area.
- Arrive and depart the facility at your designated times to reduce congestion in the entry area.
- Gym washrooms are open, with included change areas.
Parking information, please read.
Playing time matrix: (see headings with BORC designation)
Indoor Schedule for November 2022.
Indoor Schedule for December 2022.